Interlinc SL Limited is currently seeking to fill the position of Sales Executive with specific focus on the south area of St. Lucia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To provide on-site support to customers on behalf of Interlinc SL Limited
2. Visit assigned customers as required for the purpose of problem solving, delivering supplies, equipment maintenance and installation of terminals.
3. Handle daily collection of cash/cheques from customers as instructed. This includes the issuance of a receipt for each collection.
4. Monitor active database to ensure customers account balances are adequate.
5. Deliver handsets to specified outlets.
6. Promote the company’s products and services and assist in identifying viable new customers for products/services.
7. Recommend process improvements.
8. Proactively establish and maintain an effective business relationship with all customers.
• Secondary School Education required with passes in Mathematics and English Language
• One to Two years of related work experience
TRANSPORTATION (Candidate will be responsible for his/her own transportation)
• Valid driving license
• At least three (3) years’ experience as a driver, with a safe driving record
• Good knowledge of the country map, routes and divisions
• Vehicle in good working order
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
• Excellent Time Management and Customer Service Skills.
• Ability to employ sales techniques such as cross selling, upselling and cold calling.
• Be extremely knowledgeable about the company’s products and services.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to work with minimal direction
• Must possess excellent organizational skills needed for handling multiple priorities
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to promote positive inter-departmental and customer relations
• Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word, Access to a basic level, Internet and email
• Willingness to work flexible hours and follow tight deadlines
Please send application to