Vacancy - Operations Administrative Assistant
A Destination Management Company (DMC) in the north of the island is seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant.
Note: This is a junior level position
We are looking for a very sharp young individual with great writing, speaking and articulating skills.
Experience in a tourism related field or tourism studies is a plus. You will be required to do basic accounting using QuickBooks, but need not be an accountant.
Working hours are non-conventional and flexibility is required. A valid driver’s license is desirable but not an initial requirement. Residence in the north of the island (Corinth – Gros Islet) is highly recommended to meet the demands of the job.
Email CV/Resumes: email@example.com
Deadline for submitting applications: 19th April, 2019
Only serious applicants will be considered for a telephone interview and final in-person interview.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Vacancy - Hotel Positions Deadline for application July 31st 2019.
- Branch Supervisor
- Sagicor - Administrative Assistant (Sales Department) by Monday July 22, 2019
- Uni-V St. Lucia Limited - Luxury Vacation Specialist Deadline for applications is Monday 22nd July 2019
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Solar Dynamics Ltd - Inventory Clerk
- Government of Saint Lucia - Wrap-Around Officers – Youth Empowerment Project.(RFE)
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort - Stewards, Steward (Shift Leader) & Housemen Deadline for applications is July 31, 2019
- Real Estate