Flow - People Business Partner
We care about our 600 plus employees and want to continue this by demonstrating that as a People Function we represent the employee’s best interests and will continually drive and support them to deliver successfully on their business and personal goals.
Who are we looking for?
As a result, we are seeking to recruit a People Business Partner to support the Central Caribbean Cluster. You will work closely with the Regional Managers to help them on the delivery of their operational business objectives, supporting the development of colleague capability and be an advocate for the People Agenda.
What are you objectives?
- Develop and implement performance metrics
- Deliver the Human Resources Agenda
- Create employee engagement plans
- Lead managerial coaching
- Support on industrial relations (Union experience is essential)
What are the job requirements?
- A proven track record working in a regional or multi-sited People Business Partner role
- Excellent experience in complete employee relations
- Experience with industrial relations and working with Unions
- Good knowledge and understanding of the labour law
- Comfortable dealing with change and working in a fast paced environment
- Previous exposure to change management projects
- Degree or commensurate equivalent experience
You should ideally be the type of individual who is:
- Forward thinking, passionate and professional
- A real people champion
- From a technological or consulting background (candidates from other sectors with the right ‘can do’ attitude will also be considered)
This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of exciting projects across the Central Caribbean Cluster, with growth potential both personally and professionally.
Applications should be submitted to HRemail@example.com
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday March 25, 2019