JQ Motors Ltd -Quality Control Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Quality Control Officer at JQ Motors Ltd
- To be able to deliver exceptional customer care by ensuring the Service processes are followed.
- To be able to identify poor workmanship or quality issues on customers’ vehicles before leaving our premises.
- To complete inspection reports in a timely manner and to ensure that all documents are maintained & stored properly.
- To ensure that the Company standards are met for each unit.
- To perform spot checks to ensure standards are followed as well as satisfaction with the final product.
- To investigate repeat discrepancies, determine the cause(s), and to help identify the necessary corrective actions.
- Should have a solid business presence.
- Should be able to analyze and report on issues affecting the Quality of Work.
- Should be able to develop relationship management strategies.
- Must have a Can Do Attitude and be results oriented.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under considerable pressure.
- Must be a team player.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / Certificate in Automotive Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in the Service/Customer Industry.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes e.g. word, outlook and excel.
- Valid driver's license
Salary shall be commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Suitably qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume and the names of two referees by the April 2nd.
JQ Charles Group of Companies Corporate Human Resources P.O. Box 279 Castries