Vacancy — OECS New Business Manager
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!We are a dynamic and fast-paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16, 000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are recruiting a professional with experience in marketing and new business development to identify novel revenue and product opportunities, develop and define customer relationships and increase our client portfolio. Supporting the OECS Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will work to strengthen our market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships in all consumer regional markets.
The successful candidate will have the following principal accountabilities:
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Develop and manage marketing business performance plan
• Develop annual new business plan for input into the annual marketing plan
• Establish sufficient prospective opportunities to meet strategic business plans
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Deliver on new business projects and executes them on time and on budget
• Develop metrics and manages KPI reporting for new projects
• Manage the life-cycle and growth of new business projects once implemented
• Works with brand managers to develop product plans to transition new business opportunities into the business portfolios
• Postgraduate qualifications in Business or Marketing.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience at the senior marketing leadership level in a medium to large retail operation, and a demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple programmes simultaneously.
• Knowledge of retail, commercial operations and B2B operations.
• Full competency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Entrepreneurial and creative skills, and advanced critical thinking skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent strategic and creative skills with emphasis on business and brand focus thinking skills
• Ability to think big, delivering innovative strategic solutions
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong budget management and leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
• Good project management skills
• Strong analytical ability capabilities with emphasis on reading and interpreting data
• Good understanding of consumer needs and behaviour
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Results driven – persistent and committed, strive to make a difference; enjoys a challenge and working under pressure and at times long hours to achieve the objective
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Very competitive total rewards package
• Excellent growth opportunity
ROLE LOCATION: OECS Territory – St. Lucia
RELOCATION: Must be willing to relocate, holder of CARICOM Skills Certificate a plus
Please join us! Send your completed Application and CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday 10th December, 2020.