Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Key Account Manager
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Vieux Fort
- Temporary full-time
- Human Resource Officer
- Achievement of the Sales budget;
- Ensures that the Sales team receives their budgets and efficiently executes strategies for monthly achievement;
- Continuously coach, mentor and assist staff with the achievement of monthly sales targets;
- Achievement of Collections budget while providing assistance to subordinates as and where necessary to ensure collection targets are met;
- Ensures that collections are made on time and in full while also considering the clients credit profile;
- Ensures that the Customer Representatives provide quality service to all customers, produce sales of the entire product range, build and retain business relationships and develop their trade routes by achieving new customer targets on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for the planning, execution, evaluation and customization of programs for each account that meets the needs of the client as well as the company’s objectives.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related discipline
- Formal Sales Training would be considered an asset
- Computer Proficiency; primarly MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Sales environment
- Two (2) years related work experience in a Supervisory / Managerial capacity
- Must possess or have access to a Vehicle (Class 4 would be an asset)
- Strong motivational skills and innovative thinking to achieve targets.
Thank you for applying, however, unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Please send you resume to Key Accounts Supervisor - at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 7, 2019