Vacancy - Junior Civil/Structural Engineer
JOB OPPORTUNITY: JUNIOR CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Analysis and design of various Civil & Structural Engineering works
- Work closely with architects, other design professionals and contractors
- Supervision of Engineering and CAD technicians
- Preparation of engineering reports and estimates
- Conduct structural assessments and site investigations
- Project and Construction Management of various structural and infrastructural engineering works
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering. A Masters Degree in a related or compatible field would be an asset.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience. Prior experience with an engineering consulting firm would be an asset.
- A valid driver’s license.
The successful candidate will have;
- A sound knowledge of Civil/Structural Engineering fundamentals and design principles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to effectively manage time and resources
- Supervisory skills and ability to work as part of a team
Applications, inclusive of resumes, certificates and university transcripts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 18, 2018.