Vacancy - Civil Engineering Technician
JOB OPPORTUNITY: CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
- Preparation of Engineering drawings using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Supervision of Construction works
- Preparation of various reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate Degree in Architectural Technology, Construction Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Knowledge in Autodesk Civil 3D and Revit would be a an asset
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A valid driver’s license would be an asset
All interested applicants should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: May 18th, 2018