Vacancy - Human Resource Manager
A well-established organisation seeks the expertise of a dynamic professional to work in the capacity of Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resource Manager’s primary function is to efficiently and effectively manage all HR Operation Aspects. In doing so, he/she must understand the needs of the overall business, in order to implement, optimize and lead best policies, procedures, systems and practices in all aspects of the employee lifecycle i.e. Communications, Organizational Design, Recruitment, Selection & On-boarding, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations.
In addition, the incumbent will also support the HR Director in coordinating the key areas of:
- Human Resources reporting and analysis
- Strategic coordination of Human Resource initiatives and activities
- Participate as resource within the leadership team to support policy, program and procedure development as well as legal and compliance issues and other HR projects as required
- Coordinating and collaborating with the Human Resource Director to identify and implement programs and initiatives to support the HR direction across the markets portfolio
- Lead People Operations strategy and implementation
- Understand all current and future recruitment targets and goals, including resource planning and headcount requirements
- Implement, maintain and optimize best practices in line with lean organizational vision & values and ensure consistent application
- Build solid and strong rapport with managers, in order to ensure you have a full understanding of the business needs
- Be Responsible for the elaboration of the people plan and necessary business cases
- Manage and drive staff engagement and career development initiatives aligned with culture.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Minimum 4 - 5 years HR Experience ideally in an international company
Full details of this function will be made available during the interview process.
If you think that person is you, kindly submit applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Human Resource Manager Vacancy
The deadline for submissions of detailed applications including cover letter & resume is: Friday 17th August, 2018
Please note that only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted. Thank you for your interest and application.