Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Ascension International is recruiting a highly motivated individual to fulfil the position of ‘Marketing Coordinator.’ This dynamic role will be a key contributor to Ascension’s growth as a premier business process management firm by assisting the organization in both its sales and business-to-business marketing efforts along with the planning and delivery of lead-generation strategies.
- Overall CRM ecosystem maintenance, performance, and hygiene.
- Maintaining and improving CRM processes and accuracy.
- Assist in developing marketing collateral, such as PowerPoint presentations and Fact Sheets.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to schedule sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Possess exemplary capabilities in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Executing sales and marketing plans, and systems.
- Lead generaon and prospect list building.
- Implementing marketng campaigns (email, direct mail, events).
- ALead scoring and qualification.
- Assisting with social media posts and scheduling.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role or degree in a relatable field.
- CRM (Zoho) experience preferred.
- Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn preferred.
- Experience in WordPress and SharePoint would be an asset.
- Strong team player but comfortable working independently.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to proactively offer ideas and insights to improve processes.
- Knowledge of marketing methods and best practices.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 758 460 3091 if you have any questions.