Vacancy - Food & Beverage Cost Controller
We are seeking a dedicated and focused individual to join our team as a Food & Beverage Cost Controller.
The Food & Beverage Cost Controller is expected to assist in managing the daily food and beverage costs in liaison with team leaders by providing accurate day to day reports and identifying any discrepancies in costs or practices.
- Responsible to provide costing and sales information needed to control costs to relevant parties.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of all reports, identify and investigate anomalies and submit a written report on the anomalies.
- Responsible to record the stock valuation of all food and beverage outlets and kitchen requisitions daily and compute the cost of consumption in these areas.
- Responsible to verify daily wine sales, investigate discrepancies and submit a written report of findings
- Responsible to maintain records of costs, requisitions and direct issues daily to produce a daily “Food and Beverage Flash Report”
- Responsible for the monthly food and beverage catering report
- Responsible to maintain records of costs, requisitions and direct issues from Food and Beverage hardware storage areas.
- Responsible for the receiving, verification and stock entry of overseas food and beverage hardware/equipment.
- Responsible for the monthly food and beverage hardware inventory stock count and report
- Responsible to ensure that cost control measures are adhered to by team members in the relevant areas
Educational and Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 CXC subjects with English and Mathematics. Grades 1 & 2 only
- Certification or qualification in Accounting or Cost Control an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of Food and Beverage standards and its compliance.
- Excellent spreadsheet and word processing skills (Microsoft Office)
- A clear and concise communication
- Strong and confident personality coupled with the ability to work as part of a team
- An organised and methodical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
- Required to working during weekends, public holidays based on business requirements. Flexibility is essential
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org VACANCY: Food & Beverage Cost Controller
Deadline for submission of applications: Thursday 15th March 2018