Vacancy - Driver
A locally owned travel and transportation company is looking for a suitable candidate to be responsible for utilizing company vehicles to pick up passengers from a specified location and safely deliver them to their drop-off destination on call. They are expected to provide professional and courteous service to all passengers.
Below are the requirements:
- Must have a neat appearance.
- Must be reliable and prompt.
- Schedule flexibility is a must. night, holiday, and weekend work are often required.
- Great customer-service and communication skills.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record of over 3 years.
- Must be a skilled driver with ability to maneuver the vehicle safely in high traffic and adverse weather conditions .
- Must have good vision and hearing.
- Must be polite and have a friendly , interactive disposition.
- Must be able to make quick decisions concerning route changes in the event of closed roads, construction, and/or heavy traffic and resolve passenger complaints.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Must be skilled in Basic math, language, and local geography.
- Skilled in reading and interpreting maps
- Some experience in Tourism and Hospitality sector is an asset.
- Age restriction: Must be 25 years or older.
- Personal Mobility is an asset
Email your resumes to email@example.com
Deadline for applications : June 20