Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Ltd - Logistics/Shipping Clerk
Title: Logistics/Shipping Clerk
Reports To Purchasing/Inventory Manager, Production Manager, Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer
- Coordinate outgoing and incoming shipments of the company.
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations.
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages.
- Work with shipping carrier and third-party services to receive quotes and confirm bookings.
- Correspond with customers; report client requests.
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are met.
- Notify customers if shipments are delayed.
- Work with managers and team members to implement new strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
- Performs any other related work as required and assigned.
Tertiary Level Education – Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic Management or related field.
- Must be fully acquainted with ASYCUDA World software.
- Must be fully acquainted with all shipping processes.
- Must be able to prepare Customs Entry for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Organization and Problem Solving Skills.
- Multitasking Skills
- Ability to learn new tasks.
A minimum of 3-5 years related experience in the logistics and shipping environment.
Submit all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly note our headquarters is located in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia and all vacancies are full time position and will require your presence*