Tolyn - Production Engineer
We are seeking a qualified, innovative production engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee and improve production processes in our factory. Engineering aptitude, a high attention to detail, and the ability to optimize production processes for maximum efficiency are necessary skills for this role.
Production Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine which machines, tools, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will be stationed in the facility
- Increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desired results
- Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate and engage with machinery
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns (including human error) and troubleshoot problems
- Coordinating with Production Supervisor to schedule maintenance for machinery
Production Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering; or equivalent experience
- Electrical and Electronic engineering background required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
- 2+ years proven experience in production/industrial engineering; managerial experience a plus
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in mathematics and mechanics
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships
- Remuneration Package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Kindly submit a copy of your resume and CV to email@example.com by June 30th, 2019.