Vacancy - Divisional Manager -Furniture, Paper & Printing Supplies, Construction
DIVISIONAL MANAGER - Furniture, Paper & Printing Supplies, Construction.
This position is accountable for the achievement of all Divisional Profit Contribution, Revenue, Gross Margin, Customer Satisfaction and Supplier Satisfaction Strategic Objectives in order that RENCO achieves its Mission, Vision and Major Targets
- Contribute to the Company’s Strategic Planning process; paying particular attention to the Divisional related strategic objectives and initiatives
- Contribute to the Sales & Marketing Strategic Planning process; paying particular attention to the Divisional related strategic objectives and initiatives
- Develop Annual Work Plans in line with Divisional Targets set
- Annually update individual Job Accountabilities and Performance Targets for all Direct Reports; ensuring alignment to the Division’s Strategic Plan
- Develop, in conjunction with each Direct Report, their respective Individual Development Plan (IDP) following the Performance Review as per the Performance Management System
- Constantly review the competency and performance of all team members in the Division.
- Provide continuous coaching and lead the implementation of each Direct Report’s Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Constantly engage Suppliers, ensuring their respective needs are satisfied thereby driving supply
- Undertake monthly Line/Product rationalization, ensuring that existing Lines remain profitable and potential new Lines will be profitable when introduced.
- Provide input into the Purchasing process, ensuring adequate supplies of goods are always available for sale while ensuring there is minimum oversupply
- Based on the costing received from Finance, calculate prices for items in each shipment received; and recommend adjustments through discounts and specials in accordance with company pricing & discount policy thereby driving demand and gross margins.
- Plan and execute marketing and Promotion activities, in conjunction with the Team Leaders, Marketing ensuring good brand/product exposure; thereby driving demand.
- Constantly engage Customers ensuring their respective needs are satisfied thereby driving demand and improving Collections.
- Lead the Order Acquisition process, ensuring Sales targets are met
- Provide advice on Divisional Matters as requested or as deemed necessary.
- Prepare the Divisional monthly performance report in the Balanced Scorecard format; then lead the monthly Divisional meeting to discuss performance, ensuring there are diagnoses and prognoses for any performance variances.
- First degree in Business Administration/Business Management/Marketing with experience in the construction sector
- Sound leadership skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, and planning skills
- Excellent motivator.
- Results oriented.
- Honesty and integrity
- Suitable conduct and a neat and professional appearance.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a leadership role
Suitable applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday September 13, 2018.