Quick Delivery - DISPATCHING SPECIALIST
Quick Delivery is St. Lucia's premiere in-land delivery service. We pride ourselves in making lives easier by saving our customers time and providing them with convenience, through our Restaurant Food, Grocery & Medication Delivery, Bill Payment & General Courier Services. We are looking for a skilled and efficient Dispatching Specialist to join our growing team.
The Dispatching Specialist responds to emergent and non-emergent calls, sends the
appropriate vehicle or vehicles to the site to deal with the situation, manages the workload of
the vehicles and drivers being dispatched, and delivers high standards of customer care.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong questioning and assessment skills when speaking to customers
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of help topics and job scheduling
- Direct customers or clients to relevant personnel for questions relating to products or services received
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A High School Diploma
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com by September 14, 2018.