Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Customer Service Representative
Commercial Laundry establishment
A commercial Laundry service in the North of the island is seeking interested applicants to fill in the position below as soon as possible
Position: Customer service representative
The customer service representative main responsibility is to manage the office & reception area, to ensure that all customers records, enquiries, billing is handled in a timely & professional manner and that customer receive clean laundry in a timely manner as per the operating standard of the establishment. To also provide clerical and administrative support to the establishment.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self motivated, proactive, responsible and must able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills- Must be able to multi task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player must have numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advance computer skills,
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, possibly public holidays, and weekends Valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
- Advance computer skills: Point of sales, Proficient in Microsoft windows applications including spreadsheets. Working knowledge of quick books program would be an advantage. Formal training in customer care would be an asset. High school education or formal training in hospitality related field.
- Basic accounting skills would be an advantage. Must be trainable
Interested candidates can email applications and resume to the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to submit all applications is November 4th 2019
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged