UNIQUE VACATIONS LIMITED
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Unique Vacations Limited, an affiliate of the exclusive worldwide representative for Sandals and Beaches Resorts, is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
The Human Resources Manager will coordinate the overall operations of Human Resources Department to provide pro-active, results-oriented HR service to the organization. The Human Resources Manager will contribute to and instigate the development of new, and improvement of existing, HR policies, systems, and practices.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Development and execution of HR initiatives and activities relating to Organization Development, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition to enhance the bottom line and enrich the customer experience by partnering with the business lines or functional area they support. Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline.
- Developing, reviewing and updating the HR Strategy and the HR Management policies, systems and practices.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure core HR processes are effectively designed, documented and implemented for sustained and efficient execution. Serve as a resource regarding HR policies, procedures; develop, recommend, and interpret HR policies, procedures and processes as necessary.
- Provides day-to-day support and advice to the business units on employee concerns, questions and oversee the daily operations of an organization.
- Receives and investigates all complaints concerning his or her area(s) of responsibility and its personnel; determines veracity of such and (as necessary) takes corrective or disciplinary action and/or prepares reply. Understand nuances of policies and is skilled/comfortable at helping others interpret complex problems.
- Influences at all levels of the organization and develops strong working relationships with managers taking a proactive approach in addressing issues.
- Coordinates with clients to ensure delivery of additional HR Resources, such as, Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation in order to diagnose, develop and deliver timely, comprehensive and relevant solutions to the client.
- Partners with the business unit(s) to evaluate the effectiveness of staffing support in aligning new, unique and changing staffing needs to the business strategy.
- Supports and drives change initiatives within the organization by developing and promoting progressive human resource programs that have practical implications for a growth oriented, customer-focused organization.
- Reflect global best practices in human resources management including best practice in gender and diversity; and are in line with the ethical standard and legal requirements, especially complies with any regulations applicable to the organization in its various locations all over the world.
- Coordinate the work of the HR Unit in the management of contracts of all staff, partners and consultants, and ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and with the laws/regulations applicable.
- Monitor legislation and legal provisions that may affect HR operational processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Education/Experience: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related studies; and at least five (5) years’ experience in any two specialized fields of HR management, such as recruitment, contracts management, compensation and benefits administration, policy formulation, HR information systems development.
- Extensive human resources and office manager knowledge
- Experienced in change management.
- Demonstrated track record in implementing and enhancing human resources policies, systems and practices, and in finding creative solutions to human resources issues.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mathematical and analytical skills.
- Flexible and the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work extended hours and with other teams
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested persons should submit their resumes by Friday 15th January, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org