Job Opportunity: Human Resource Office Manager
Position Overview: Nationwide Construction Company Ltd is seeking a pro-active, skilled Human Resource Office Manager.
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organized and adaptable person, who shares our values and our commitment to quality. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the efficient operations of the day-to-day office and human resource support to staff.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing employee contracts and offer letters
- Management of performance review process
- Raising employee HR concerns with management
- Verifying employee documentation and maintaining of employee records
- Answering of phones and correspondence with individuals going on and out of the office
- Managing of all in office programs relating to staff
- Preparation of letters for both internal and external correspondence
- Delegate work and train office staff
- Acquire pricing for Company acquisitions
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the transfer of information
- Other admin duties
- An associate degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent
- Working knowledge of St. Lucia Labour Law and proactive in learning when necessary
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of computers and basic MS office skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to delegate work and train staff
- Having a driving license is an asset
Please email resume and cover letter to Josephine@nationwide-construction.com by January 17, 2020.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.