Unicomer Group - Visual Merchandising Manager
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, dynamic, and artful Visual Merchandising Manager, who is passionate about building brand equity through the harmonization of all elements of design into a unified store image.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for:
- Maintaining visual excellence of Unicomer stores within the OECS to create the ultimate shopping experience.
- Displaying products in a way that makes them visually appealing and desirable to attract shoppers’ attention and increase sales.
- Implementing current commercial practices to maintain the most effective visual merchandising standards.
- Ensuring suitable range plan representation at all locations.
- Collaborating with key executives and retail professionals to make sure each and every store has the right visual impact.
- Ensuring the uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
Based in Saint Lucia, the position offers an exciting opportunity to travel extensively within the OECS.
- Degree in Business Management/Marketing OR Retail Management
- Studies in interior design, graphic design, OR spatial design
- Minimum of 2 years’ visual merchandising experience
- Strong planning and organizational ability, and exceptional communication skills
- Creative talent and eye for design
- Proficient in AutoCAD or other design programs
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Please join us!
Send your completed Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS Saturday 7th April, 2018.