Tolyn Manufacturers Limited - Machine Operator & Production Technician
Please note that this is a temporary position to accommodate the upcoming peak season.
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machine
- Inspect work for quality with measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator or similar role
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Must be reliable and mature.
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Application by email only
Applications must be received by November 22nd, 2019.
We will only respond to candidates that the meet the required standard.
We are seeking a suitably qualified, innovative production technician to join our growing organization. In this position, you will learn and improve production processes in our factory. Production Technicians are responsible for maintaining quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure they conform to specifications and codes. They do this before full-scale production begins, and periodically thereafter.
- Good motor skills and the ability perform mechanical tasks
- Ability to check for faults and identify
- Experience in identifying and sourcing parts
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to read and carefully follow instructions
- Excellent attention to detail and good organization
- Capable of working independently to a production schedule
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desired results
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns and troubleshoot problems
- Coordinating with Production Supervisor to schedule maintenance for machinery
Requirements and Qualifications
- Electrical and mechanical certification or appropriate experience in the disciplines ;
- 2+ years proven experience in a production/industrial environment;
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in electronics and mechanics;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written;
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient;
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and adjust work roles to suit changing service demands.
Remuneration Package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Kindly submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22/11/2019.