Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Cvents - Videographer/Photographer& Editor (part time)
Job Type: Part-time
This is a Part Time job offering.
The Videographer/Photographer/Editor will shoot, edit, convert and upload content to appropriate repositories. Candidates will:
create several short clips, promotional videos and more. They will also write titles, descriptions, captioning and tags for photos and videos. They will work with customers and team members to establish project goals, create storyboards, and design and refine videos.
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment
- Interview individuals and attend meetings to obtain items for publication
- Take still photographs for events both internal and external events.
- Assist with creation of promotional videos for past and future events.
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files.
- Editing and creating videos by using Adobe software.
- Export, compress, and upload videos and photographs to appropriate repositories.
The Ideal Candidate Should Exhibit The Following Behavioral Traits
- Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive.
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts.
Please Note this is a part time position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Must be 18 and older
- Must be able to work very flexible hours.
- Should Possess a minimum of 4 CXC subjects inclusive of English.
- Should own requisite Photography/Videography equipment for professional output.
- Proficient using a PC and MAC based computer.
- Proficient using DLSR, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- Proficient in the relevant Adobe Video and Photo editing software.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline: November 28th 2019
Candidates should send their application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cvents is the new vibrant community showcasing for all Events happening near you. Whether seminars or the most highly anticipated fetes, get all the details here. Also catch the latest galleries for any event you missed!