The Windward Islands (WINERA) Packaging Co Ltd – Electrical Technician II
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position in WINERA’s Maintenance Department.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN II
The role requires a capable person with drive and ambition, good communication and organizational skills. Responsibilities are primary inspection, installation, servicing, repairing and overhauling of industrial machinery.
- Successful completion of a Tertiary Level Electrical programme including but not limited to the Electrical Principles & Electronics and Electrical Installation Programmes of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College
- Two to three years experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment would be an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technically-oriented
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, irregular hours, weekends and holidays when required
- Willingness and ability to perform physical labour in various locations including confined spaces and at heights.
Closing date for applications is December 15, 2017 and should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer The Windward Islands (WINERA) Packaging Co. Ltd Box 248 Beanefiled Vieux Fort