The Landings - General Manager
- Leads and manages the activities of The Landings Resort and spa to achieve budget targets and improve profitability for the renal program and commercial operations while providing AAA services standard levels of service. Responsible for developing and maintaining strong owner and guest relations.
- Responsible to the Executive Committee and Body Corporate for participation in resort and real pool related planning, achieving revenue and profit targets: the development, execution and evaluation of products and services; and for leading the sales and revenue management efforts.
- Collaborate and maintain an open flow of communication through development of strong relationships with colleagues and staff.
- Lead the team in the development and execution of profitable revenue and guest experience strategies in The Landings’ commercial areas: The Palms, The Beach Club and Calaloo restaurants, spa, gym, watersports and gift shop. Partner closely to drive sales and marketing of rooms and ensure Front Desk Operations and Concierge provide exceptional guest experiences.
- Ensure execution of The Landings brand service strategy and brand initiatives in partnership with Elegant Hotels with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest and owner expectations.
- Review, monitor and critique daily, weekly and monthly sales and costs to forecast and implement immediate corrective measures as necessary
- Act as a role model in setting and maintaining standards: organization, time management. cleanliness and timeliness in regard; to paperwork, meetings, deadlines and returning phone calls.
- Support, maintain and participate in company goals and philosophies
- Lead and assist in hiring, training and developing a strong team
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years progressive hotel/resort management experience in the luxury resort area
- Proven track record and experience in achieving revenue and profit targets
- Profit maximization experience in F&B preferred
- Strong leader and communicator who instills confidence in owners, employers an guests
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent expeirence
- Willingness to take a “hands on’ approach and work side by side employees
- Prior experience working with Home Owners’ Association preferred
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org