The Cell - Retail Executive
RETAIL EXECUTIVE- responsible for developing and leading a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction. We need an individual who can own the customer service experience!
This individual will be required to perform the following duties:
- Ensure a high standard of pre and post sales customer service at retail outlets.
- Perform and initiate continuous team member training.
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times.
- Schedule and assign employees & following up on work results.
- Performance Management of Retail Channel.
- Ensure optimal inventory levels are maintained at retail outlets.
- Ensure effective display of inventory at retail outlets.
- Preparation of periodic performance reports.
- Assist in the development of specific promotional activities aimed at driving sales.
- Maximize sales and profitability of retail outlets.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints with optimal solutions.
- Maintain successful relations with key partners.
- Professional qualification – Degree in Business, Management or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong motivational, influencing and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and under pressure
- Computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
All interested persons are required to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Sunday 10th February 2019
Applications with resumes must be submitted to:
The Manager Director The Cell (St. Lucia) Ltd 82 Desir Drive Sans Souci, Castries