St. Lucia Mortgage Finance Company Ltd - Recoveries Officer
SMFC, a local financial institution established in 1968, is seeking to recruit a Recoveries Officer
The successful applicant will be responsible for reviewing delinquent accounts, contacting/locating customers who have defaulted on their payments and will be required to formulate and implement effective strategies for the collection of outstanding amounts. The applicant will also be required to represent the company in situations where legal proceeding have been instituted to recover outstanding debts.
Applicants must have:
- A high level integrity and self-motivation;
- The ability to communicate effectively and strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent negotiating, counselling and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection strategies;
- Working experience as a loans officer or in active debt collection/recovery gained in a financial services industry;
- Familiarity with mortgage collections and credit reporting laws and requirements;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products and data entry skills;
- Appropriate academic or professional qualifications in a relevant discipline.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Applications should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Chief Execute Officer St. Lucia Mortgage Finance Company Limited P.O. Box 455, Castries
Deadline: Friday, October 12, 2018
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.