Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
The Hospitality Training Program is a Technical and Soft Skills training program that was conceived
in October 2006. The first leg of the program was initiated at Sandals Negril and was designed to
groom Caribbean Nationals into professionals who possess the requisite competency/skill set
necessary for/needed in the Hospitality Industry.
Objectives of the Programme:
• Provide Trainees with the basic understanding of the Hospitality/Service Industry.
• Provide Trainees with the understanding of customer service principles of Sandals Resorts
• Develop the attitude & skill set required to gain employment in the Hospitality Industry.
• Candidate must be 18-30 years.
• Must be desirous of working in the Hospitality Service Industry.
• May or may not have formal training or work experience.
• Individuals who are currently studying or wish to further their studies in the field/ discipline of
• Graduates of Vocational Training Centers, Institutions or other.
If successful, a clean police record will be required. Interested persons should submit their applications by
Tuesday 2 January 2024 with resume/curriculum vitae, via email to:
The Recruitment and Compliance Specialist
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
NB: Please enter “HTP Programme” in the subject field in the email for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOIN US AND MAXIMISE THE ALL-INCLUSIVE