Sales Representative (Building Material)
An opportunity exists to be part of our talented Home Depot team. We’re looking for self-motivated, results driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customers. Join our dynamic sales team and be a part of our continued success.
• To service clients, solicit and maintain new business and provide service excellence
• Ensure that all products assigned are in good order, properly merchandised and sold
• Develop and maintain a database of key accounts island wide
• Prepare and present budgets in a timely manner
• Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills
• Strategic prospecting skills
• Strong selling and negotiation skills
• Excellent rapport building ability
• 5 CXC passes at general proficiency level including Mathematics and English Language
• Tertiary education and knowledge of construction and building materials, tools and products
• A minimum of 5 years solid sales experience
• A valid driver’s license endorsed for light goods with 2 years minimum driving experience
• Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
• Proficient in creole language
• Computer literate; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized, able to work under pressure, flexible and reliable.
Remuneration package is in keeping with company policy.
A resume with 3 listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than:
30th March 2018
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
By email: email@example.com
By post: Building Materials Sales Rep
M&C Home Depot
P.O. Box 99, Castries