Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Sagicor - Group Insurance Administrator
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Are you a self-driven, detail-oriented professional with strong analytical skills?
- Are you able to multi-task numerous initiatives without sacrificing quality?
- Are you able to provide strong manager support?
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Group Medical proposals across the assigned jurisdictions
- Complete the preparation of renewal correspondence for the Group Insurance clients
- Assist with the renewal options discussion with a view towards completing an agreement prior to the Plan’s renewal date
- Co-ordinate and manage the use of the Online Adjudication program across the assigned jurisidcitons
- Log and track renewal correspondence
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- As Associate Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance
- Strong initiative, effective planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly-demanding and results-based environment
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy when dealing with customer queries and requests
- Sound follow-up, highly reliable and detail-oriented
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven administrative and organizational skills with strong multi-tasking ability
- A high level of interpersonal skills, and the capability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a Financial Services environment would be an asset
Go to the Careers link on www.sagicor.com to view further details and submit your applicaitn by September 8th, 2019