Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Flow - Director, B2B - Central Cluster (Based in St. Lucia)
WHO WE ARE
At Liberty Latin America, we have a shared vision. To bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, one team.
We’re one of the leading telecommunications and entertainment providers in the Caribbean and Latin America. Technology excites, enables us, and drives us.
As Cable & Wireless - part of the Liberty Latin America group of companies, we’ve operated in the region since the 1870s, always at the forefront of innovating infrastructure and services. Today, our modern fiber fast broadband, mobile, landline and TV services are underpinned by over 50,000 kilometers of the most modern subsea and terrestrial firber networks in this part of the world. This enables us to offer unparalleled connectivity - the fastest broadband with the latest video content, secure IT solutions, plus mobile services packed with data options - all under a blend of iconic consumer, business and wholesale brands. Like Flow and C&W Business in the Central Cluster, +Movil in Panama and BTC in the Bahamas. Together, our commitment is to invest and innovate so that we empower our customers and stakeholders to succeed in this connected world.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re passionate and dynamic leader who will work collaboratively with the central commercial and product teams to craft an over-arching B2B strategy that is aligned with the Commercial Strategy for the Cluster and to develop propositions fit for purpose of our suite of Corporate customers across Enterprise, Small-to-Medium and Government Accounts. You’ll have dotted line responsibility for the entire Cluster’s B2B organization and business plans, driving end to end go to market strategy for SMB, Enterprise and Government.
Ideally, you’ve got the following qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a discipline that means you can meet the intellectual demands of the job; and/or equivalent expeirence
- Successful completion or certification in one or more strategic selling methodologies such as Miller Heiman, PSS, SPIN, Challenger Selling is preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience in B2B sales and/or business development in the ICT industry
- Strategic, analytical, metrics-driven, comfortable with working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Product, Technology and Senior Management in a world-class sales environment
- Execution of marketing programs, covering advertising, promotions, pricing and product development
- Knowledge of trends in the telecommunications industry with experience of working in a competitive environment
If you’re looking for work with purpose - where you’ll use our innovative products and services to create moments that matter for our customers right across the Central Cluster - we want to hear from you.
Apply now to join our growing company.
Interested persons should forward applications with “ACCOUNT MANAGER” in the subject line no later than September 20th, 2019 via e-mail to email@example.com
Only suitable qualified applicants will be contacted.