Royalton Luxury Resorts the new generation of Luxury hotels, offering the best All-In Luxury vacations in the worlds’ most popular tropical destinations; is currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
Our management team is seeking to engage qualified individuals in the following positions in an effort to consistently deliver service excellence to all our hosts and guests alike;
- Executive Sous Chef
- Chief Steward
- Bars Manager
- Bars Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Pastry Sous Chef
- Make-up Artist
- Massage Therapist
- Proven track record of excellent in a similar position, with at least five (5) years’ experience at a senior management level. (for management positions listed)
- Resourceful and efficient team player, who is able to use past experience to successfully function in the position
- Able to maintain a high standard of honest and ethical behaviour
- Organized, committed, detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, superior intellect, which will enable one to effectively communicate with different hierarchies of management
- Must be able to exercise noble judgement in decision making
- At least five (5) years of continuous service in a similar or closely related position
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Package to include group medical and life insurance and access to training and development
Submission of resume with 2 professional references and certified copies of relevant qualifications. Deadline for submission is December 31, 2017.
The Human Resource Manager Royalton Saint Lucia P.O. Box 915 Castires