Rendezvous - Restaurant Manager
Rendezvous is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Food & Beverage team as a Restaurant Manager.
The Restaurant Manager will be expected to provide outstanding food and beverage service for all restaurants and functions in the resort. Responsible for ensuring couples are exceptionally well cared for are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings. To be an integral part of the management of the resort in all phases of its operation, administration and good guidance of its direction in its Vison and Mission.
- To be a true leader by example continually emphasizing day to day communication skills and commitment to outstanding service to guests.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant team through food and beverage operational procedures and full cooperation with supporting teams.
- Developing restaurant operational objectives; reporting strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, communicating job expectations, appraising, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest standards of service staff appearance and discipline
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; and assisting with the preparation of annual budget
Education and Skills Required:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4-5-star resort
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a profitable operation
- Excellent computer skills
- Comply with resort standards and policies for efficient operation.
- Required to work during weekends based on business requirements.
Applications should be emailed to:
HUMAN RESOURCES VACANCY: RESTAURANT MANAGER HRAdminAsst@theromanticholiday.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 23rd February 2018