Rendezvous - Activities and Entertainment Coordinator
Rendezvous is seeking a person with a great personality, who is committed and well-presented, and enjoys interaction with customers.
The Activities & Entertainment Coordinator will be expected to instruct and motivate couples in the activities and entertainment aspect, promoting an atmosphere of relaxation, fun and enjoyment. Responsible for ensuring couples are exceptionally well cared by delivering the highest standard of activities and entertainment.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude always, and maintain an excellent standard of guest service
- Deliver all activities according to resort standards.
- To actively socialize with the guests on a daily basis, and or at every opportunity in line with established standards
- To attend guest functions and events and act as host
- Responsible for the care of all equipment and the satisfactory appearance of all activity related areas.
- Promoting a friendly, fun, safe, secure environment for the enjoyment of resort activities by its guests;
- Encourage guest participation according to resort standards and promote chargeable activities and actively aim to increase participation and generate revenue.
Educational and Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years similar experience in a 4-5-star resort/hotel.
- Excellent knowledge on various recreational and wellness activities.
- Proven track record of generating sales to achieve set revenue goals.
- Outstanding guest service skills.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week to suit the operation during day or night shifts
- Comply with resort standards and policies for efficient operation.
- Maintain standard of personal appearance and grooming.
- Required to work during weekends, public holidays, day or night shifts based on business requirements.
Applications should be emailed to:
HUMAN RESOURCES VACANCY: ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR HRAdminAsst@theromanticholiday.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 23rd February 2018