Dax Wholesale & Retail - Accounts Clerk
Dax Wholesale & Retail is seeking an experienced Accounts Clerk to join our Accounting Team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, organizational and analytical skills, as well as a high level of motivation. The successful candidate will report to the Accountant and will be required to:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll
- Issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- Audit and reconciled revenue received from all revenue centers
- Assist in accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Performs any duties as required, to ensure or facilitate the effective and efficient operations of the company
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Must have an Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to generate and interpret reports.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial information.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Must be available for work outside normal working hours.
- Prior experience with accounting Quick Books would be an advantage.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application:
An Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, two referees and should be sent to the following email address:email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications: February 23rd 2018
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.