Rendezvous - Activities and Entertainment Coordinator
Activities and Entertainment Coordinator
Rendezvous is seeking a person with a great personality, who is committed and well-presented, and enjoys interaction with customers.
The Activities & Entertainment Coordinator will be expected to instruct and motivate couples in the activities and entertainment aspect, promoting an atmosphere of relaxation, fun and enjoyment.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude always, and maintain an excellent standard of guest service
- Deliver all activities according to resort standards.
- To actively socialize with the guests daily, and or at every opportunity in line with established standards
- To attend guest functions and events and act as host
- Ensuring delivery of guest care within the team
- Promoting a friendly, fun, safe, secure environment for the enjoyment of resort activities by its guests;
- Encourage guest participation according to resort standards and promote chargeable activities and actively aim to increase participation and generate revenue.
Educational and Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years similar experience in a 4-5-star resort/hotel.
- Excellent knowledge on various recreational and wellness activities.
- Proven track record of generating sales to achieve set revenue goals.
- Outstanding guest service skills.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week to suit the operation during day or night shifts
- Comply with resort standards and policies for efficient operation.
- Maintain standard of personal appearance and grooming.
- Required to work during weekends, public holidays, day or night shifts based on business requirements.
Applications should be emailed to: HUMAN RESOURCES VACANCY: ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR to HRAdminAsst@theromanticholiday.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 11th January 2019