Vacancy - Customer Service Representative (temp)
Temporary Customer Service Representative
Car Rental Company is seeking a suitably qualified Customer Service Representative on a temporary basis. Individual will be based in the south but may be required to assist at the office in the north. As the first point of contact, the representative needs to possess
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers
- Building relationships with customers and being the first point of contact for new customers
- Ability to remain calm under pressure as the individual will have to manage customer expectations whilst maintaining professional decorum.
- Flexible and can do work ethic, individual will be required to work overtime, and assist at other location
- Other ad hoc duties
- Minimum of five (5) CXC including Mathematics and English or suitable qualifications is required
- Prior experience working in the Car Rental Sector will be a plus.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of foreign language would be an asset
- Professional can do attitude
- Interested candidates must be 25 years and over with a minimum of 3 years driving history
- Valid Driver’s License is mandatory
- Individual must be willing to work outdoors, late shifts and overtime as required.
Interested applicants should forward their applications for consideration to
Customer Service Vacancy- Temp Human Resource Manager P.O. Box GM 835 Castries
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. It is mandatory that interested persons forward a recent police report as well as identify their driving status. Please title the application Customer Service Vacancy-Temp. Any applications not containing these details will not be considered.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2018
Applications received after this date and not with the required documents will not be considered.