Peter and Company Distribution Limited (PCD) - Medical Sales Representative
ABOUT PETER AND COMPANY DISTRIBUTION
Peter and Company Distribution Limited (PCD) is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Caribbean Distribution Partners Ltd a 50/50 joint venture between Agostini Limited and Goddard’s Enterprises Ltd (GEL). Peter & Company Distribution is St Lucia’s premier distributor of top quality regional and international brands. The company has three core business units. The Food, Household, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Division and the Wines, Spirits, Tobacco and Brewery Division. The company owns retail stores including Wet and Cold Express, PCD Food Mart and House of Wines and Spirits.
JOB TITLE: Medical Sales Representative
LOCATION: St Lucia
- Responsible for selling products and building the business by targeting physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, health centers and private health care suppliers to meet and exceed sales objectives and targets, by performing the following duties:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures and grows existing accounts to meet business goals while developing a pipeline of new accounts to build the business.
- Creates customer relationships, establishes and maintains product market leadership and achieves long and short term sales objectives by providing solutions.
- Meets established sales goals and market share targets by utilizing effective sales techniques in order to influence targeted physicians, hospitals and pharmacies.
- Achieves daily sales call activity/customer deliverables by gaining access to decision makers and influencing purchasing decisions.
- Reviews sales data and determines where there may be new opportunities to increase business.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer’s needs.
- Develops solutions within the company framework that meet these needs.
- Positively impact sales, displays knowledge of key customers, plans, analyzes and acts upon sales data.
- Detail Pharmaceutical products and supplements to healthcare providers and the trade and ensures proper visibility at points of purchase through POS placement.
- Attends supplier related meetings and assists with inventory management.
- Conducts product/portfolio seminars with staff or members of the medical fraternity.
- Produces reports in a timely manner and as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree or Advanced Diploma in Pharmacy from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Experience selling and managing accounts within hospitals, pharmacies and other health care facilities.
- Ability to secure new accounts and expand existing account sales.
- Ability to travel locally across the island.
- Must own and maintain a roadworthy vehicle
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume’ and cover letter including certified academic certificates, quoting the job title as the subject to reach us no later than 30th April, 2019 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Peter and Company Distribution
Peter and Company Distribution