Peter and Company Distribution - Distribution and Customer Service Manager
A leader in the Sales and Distribution sector in St Lucia we are seeking to hire PASSIONATE, DEDICATED, COMMITTED AND FOCUSSED people to join our team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast paced environment and love working with people, an exciting career opportunity awaits you for the post of DISTRIBUTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
- To oversee the effective management of PCD Warehouses and the Customer Service Department
- Warehouse Inventory and Stock management
- To ensure effective communication to both internal and external customers
- Responsible for the company’s overall service delivery levels
- Ensuring a high level of employee engagement
- To ensure the management and achievement of distribution &customer service Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- To manage and maintain Health & Safety standards and regulations
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Operations Management or any other related discipline plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience at middle management
- An Associate’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Management/ Operations Management or a related field plus at least five (5) years’ experience at a middle management level.
- Must be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have knowledge of warehouse procedures, polices and standards.
- Must have proven inventory control and management ability.
- Must be innovative, creative and results oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must have proven leadership skills including decision making, conflict resolution, team building, performance management, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess strong planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Must be passionate about customer service with a proven successful customer relationship building capability.
- Must have a pleasant, confident, outgoing and energetic personality.
- Must inspire trust and confidence in others and must be credible and resilient.
- Must have knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Must have strong people management skills with the ability to build motivation and morale within a team.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and competence.
Applications with current résumé must be submitted on or before 2nd November, 2017 to: Application:
Post of Distribution and Customer Service Manager Peter and Company Distribution, Box 84/85 Castries, or email:
email to: email@example.com