We are currently seeking to employ a vibrant, committed, motivated and innovative individual, as our Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor.
The Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor will oversee and coordinate activities relating to the maintenance and repair of all physical structures and building services of all facilities under NIPRO’s purview.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE AMONGST OTHERS:
- Establish priorities, goals and expectations to prepare action strategies and plans to accomplish same working with maintenance team.
- Coordinate all service requests and maintenance services via the computerized maintenance management software with the assistance of the Help Desk.
- Develop, organize and review preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment.
- Supervise and control supplies, tools and equipment needed for the Department.
- Assist in the timely preparation of contracts, requests for proposals (RFP’s), and reports associated with internal and external activities within the Department. The mentioned documents will be guided by procedures and policies of the company.
- Coordinate, evaluate and supervise all work performed by external contractors and team members.
- Supervise Housekeeping personnel with the assistance of the Head Housekeeper.
- Assist in the monthly inspection of all facilities maintained by NIPRO.
- Timely processing and reconciliation of all Work Orders.
- Knowledge and understanding of computerized maintenance work order systems, techniques for preventive and corrective maintenance scheduling and other maintenance applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of general facilities inspection, methods, materials, equipment and tools used in the repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical commercial installations and potable water storage and distribution systems.
- Ability to interpret and work from drawings.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and maintenance software.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Required to work extended hours as the exigencies of NIPRO’s work demand.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly to meet operational deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Undergraduate Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Six (6) years working experience in Facilities Maintenance, four (4) of which should be at a supervisory level.
NOTE THAT ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Position: Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor
National Insurance Property Development
& Management Company Ltd.
PO Box CP5484
Vide Boutielle Road
La Clery, Castries
Deadline for applications are no later than 7th February 2020