The new Castries market facility will be officially handed over this month.
At the new facility, vendors will enjoy the comfort of covered vending facilities, built-in vending stations, and storage lockers.
Mayor of Castries, His Worship Peterson D. Francis, encouraged vendors to seize the opportunities and new business that will come with the new vending facility.
Prime Minister of Saint Lucia, Hon. Allen Chastanet, acknowledged the conveniences that the updates provide.
“For too many years our fruit and provisions vendors have had to endure the blazing sun or the pouring rain while simply trying to earn an honest dollar. I am extremely happy that very soon they will be back to their original home as the first phase of the Castries Market Redevelopment Project nears completion,” he said. “I am just as eager to see the commencement of phase two which will provide upgrades to the remaining facilities at the market.”
The new facility was designed to be both aesthetically appealing and resilient to withstand category five hurricanes and the vagaries of climate change.
Top Posts & Pages
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort - Vacancies Deadline for Application is Friday February 28, 2020.
- Island Style Interiors - Customer Service Representative DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Wednesday, February 26th 2020.
- Vacancy - Tour Guides
- Events Saint Lucia - Vacancies Deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Excellent Stores Saint Lucia Limited (ESSL) - Administrative Assistant
- The Career Centre - Sales Manager - Insurance Application Deadline: March 5th, 2020
- Dax Wholesale & Retail - CASHIERS & PORTER/MEAT PORTERS
- TriBiz Marketing – Sales & Marketing Agents before the deadline Friday 21st February 2020,