DCA PROVIDES ASSISTANCE TO CABOT ST. LUCIA, INVEST SAINT LUCIA ON PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT.
The Development Control Authority (DCA) is currently working with the Cabot St. Lucia Inc. team and Invest Saint Lucia to ensure that their proposed touristic/residential development inclusive of a golf course proposed for the Cap Estate/Cas En Bas area is executed to the standards of the DCA and other sister agencies.
The development team met with officials from the DCA on Thursday 7th November, where discussions focused on the finalization of their designs. Cabot representatives indicated that they were committed to executing a design that had been tested and proven compliant with the highest international standards taking into consideration the environmental and archeological sensitivity of this Cap Estate/Cas En Bas coastal area. To ensure best-fit designs in that regard initial site investigations are currently ongoing.
Cabot St. Lucia Inc. and Invest Saint Lucia have expressed their willingness to comply with all the requirements of the DCA in observing the conditions under which approval can be obtained.
The Cabot team is excited to bring to Saint Lucia their world class standard tourism product.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Seasonal/Casual Workers
- Government of Saint Lucia - Development of a Community-Based Policing Training Manual
- Vacancy - Bakery Positions
- Buzz Seafood and Grill - Vacancies
- KM²Solutions St. Lucia - Customer Service Representatives
- Vacancy - Restaurant Positions (Rodney Bay)
- Government of Saint Lucia - Development of Operations Manuals
- WASCO - Southern Services Manager