Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Job Title Commis Chef
Reports To Sous Chefs
Position Summary To provide a pleasurable dining experience for guests by preparing high quality food.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat or preparing sauces)
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that all menu items are prepared to a high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition, sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Strict adherence to HACCP regulations and COVID-19 protocols.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
Self-Motivated, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Exceptional
Customer Service Skills
High school graduate or equivalent.
Associate Degree in Food & Beverage
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the kitchen of a high-volume, full service restaurant is required.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 16th
June 2021. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.