Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
LUXURY VACATION SPECIALIST
The ideal candidates will be primarily accountable for selling complete vacation packages to our valued clients. The customer service must be exemplary, and requests must be handled promptly, as there are times when we experience high call volumes. Under all circumstances, the customer service should be consistent, and customers should always be provided with accurate and updated information on products, promotions and procedures. Additionally, if selected, you must maintain a working knowledge of other departments’ operating policies and procedures in order to assess and make informed decisions/recommendations at every turn.
The ideal Candidates MUST possess the following minimum requirements:
- Five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics & English Language.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position within the call center environment.
- Be motivated by an incentive-based environment.
- Possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections.
- Experience in online text-based communication and highly skilled in the use of various instant messaging platforms would be an asset.
- Must be comfortable with asking open ended questions and explaining product options.
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to offer creative solutions.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including nights, weekends and public holidays.
General Skills needed for the position includes:
- Methodical thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to apply recommended changes to improve your selling skills
- Willing to work within commission structure
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Deadline for applications is Friday 2nd, July 2021
E-mail resumes to