Medical Air Services Association - Sales Manager
Medical Air Services Association (d/b/a “MASA Assist”) is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to join our team in our Castries, St. Lucia office! Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing business. We’re seeking a quick learner with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mid and the ability to coach, advise, motivate and hire sales representatives to create and maintain a high performance sales force.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into these needs and desires in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Agents.
- If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re to talk with you.
- About us: MASA Assist is the premier provider of pre-paid medical transportation assistance. Medical Air Services Association was founded in 1974 and proudly boasts over 1,500,000 active members worldwide, 18 international locations, and serves the major U.S. metropolitan areas
MASA Assist Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years sales experience
- 2+ years successfully leading & mentoring a sales team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal forms
- Proficient with Microsoft office
Next Steps: Qualified Candidates
Email your resumes to:
Reggie Anderson SVP of International Sales RAnderson@masaglobal.com