M&C Home Depot – Driver
An opportunity exists to be part of our dynamic team. We are looking for an individual who is able to prioritize and maintain a high level of organisation and able to consistently meet the company’s goals and objectives, while providing excellent customer service to our customers, and ensuring an exceptional shopping experience.
To ensure customer needs are adequately met or exceeded. To operate and drive company equipment as and when required and directed. To assist in ensuring specific department/ departments are adequately stocked and appropriately merchandised and the stock as reflected by the operating system is accurate.
- Safely drive and operate assigned company equipment when required and directed.
- Assist Customers in meeting their purchase needs.
- Assist with loading, unloading and proper storage of goods.
- Assist with maintenance of company assets.
- Assist with stock-takes.
- Five (5) CXC passes at general level including English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of five (5) years driving experience.
- Experience with heavy duty vehicles is required.
- Valid driver’s license endorsed for heavy goods
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A resume with two (2) listed reference and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than 23rd April, 2019. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants should apply via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org