Renwick & Compnay Ltd. – Marketing & Communication Officer
Purpose: This position is accountable for the effective and efficient planning and execution of market research and all marketing, promotional and corporate communication activities in order that Renwick & Company Ltd. achieves its Vision, Mission, Vision and Overall Objectives.
- Lead, constantly review and improve the process of engaging Divisional Managers in the planning of marketing and promotional activities.
- Lead, constantly review and improve the design and production of all Renwick & Company Ltd. marketing brochures, videos and other promotional items for both traditional and non-traditional media
- Lead the definition, creation and deployment of social media strategy; providing inputs/guidelines to Managers
- Lead, constantly review and improve the process of regular trade visits and spot checks of marketing and promotional activities.
- Lead, constantly review and improve the execution of Marketing and Communication activities to drive maximum engagement, ensuring Renwick & Company Ltd. name and brands are continuously enhanced and demand for its products is constantly increased.
- Engage in public relations activities as deemed necessary.
- Conduct marketing research and provide advice to Sales & Marketing team
Qualifications & Experience
- A first degree or advanced diploma in Marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing environment
- Training or prior experience using social media tools is a must.
- Must be able to create and deliver high impact marketing presentations
- Confidence in interacting with internal and external stakeholders, excellent command of English (spoken and written) and the ability to work collaboratively on teams
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Must possess and maintain cell phone.
- Must own a road worthy vehicle in order to perform duties.
All interested persons are required to submit an application the HR department or email applications to email@example.com on or before April 25, 2019.