Lubeco 1991 Limited - Junior Accounts/ Sales Assistant (Vide Boutielle Store)
Lubeco 1991 Limited - Junior Accounts/ Sales Assistant at Vide Bouteille Store.
We are seeking an ambitious, energetic and responsible individual to join our team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Must have successfully completed Secondary School, achieving a minimum of 5 CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English.
- A self motivated, hard working and honest individual
- Must have a positive and welcoming attitude.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task.
- A great team player with the ability to work independent of direct supervision
- Basic administration skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Peachtree a plus.
- Assist with daily operations of the showroom.
- Assist with maintaining a clean, sanitary and healthy showroom environment.
- Maintaining a fully stocked store and arranging displays.
- Actively involve in receiving and storing delivery of stock.
- Assist in customer delivery arrangements.
- Assist with inventory control and management.
- Welcome and greet customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Responsible for invoicing and processing cash and card payments
- Preparation and reconciliation of daily invoice and receipts reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of company's documents and financial records with care and attention including filing and storing.
- Answering to customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Adhere to company's policies, safety and security procedures.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned from time to time by your immediate Supervisor or Manager as the need arises for the smooth running of the operations.
Interested applicants should submit a resume inclusive of two references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only eligible applicants will be considered.
Application deadline: Friday, 24th May 2019.