KM2 Solutions - Trainer
The core function of the Trainer is to provide quality, cost effective training. Makes a demonstrable contribution to the achievement of corporate goals and objectives. Supports improvements in the Customer Service, Collections, Sales and Back Office environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated skills in problem identification and resolution.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, team building skills.
- Reporting skills with the ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations to both internal and external teams
- Ability to track performance following training/ workshops and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization’s goals.
- Leadership & Time Management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Must be able to travel
Education: Associates Degree (Education/Management Studies/Marketing)
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in training environment, experience in Curriculum Development, Experience in a Service Industry
- Conducting Orientation and training of newly recruited employees in the areas of Sales, Customer Service, Collections, Phone techniques, product awareness.
- Assisting the Training Director in the structuring motivational programs
- Designing refresher trainings with quizzes to reinforce topics. Work closely with all departments to ensure alignment across all areas including Operations, QA, HR and training team
- Being available to meet the requests and needs of direct and indirect Senior Managers
- Monitoring the overall effectiveness of training implementation and report results to the Training Director
Other Requirements: Great English level both verbal and written, mathematical, reasoning, and computer skills (MS Office)
TO APPLY: Kindly upload your resume using the link below. - http://www.km2solutions.com/hiring
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged
Deadline for applications – June 8th, 2018