Cultural Development Foundation - Executive Director
Job Vacancy: Post of Executive Director
The Cultural Development Foundation (CDF) invites expressions of interest for the position of Executive Director
Core functions include leading the Cultural Development Foundation (CDF) in the fulfillment of its statutory mandate. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for leading the implementation and achieving the strategic objectives of the CDF. He or she will have overall responsibility for managing the company’s operations to ensure efficiency and quality delivery of services and cost-effective management of resources.
- Masters degree in Management, Business Administration, Arts Administration or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong leadership background.
- At least five (5) years of related/relevant work experience at senior managerial level in a similar organization would be an asset.
- The ideal candidate should be a strategic leader, who has demonstrated success as a manager of operations, programs and teams.
- This individual should have excellent visioning, planning and coordination skills to ensure a flexible, yet results-driven approach.
- Superior communication, report writing and presentation skills are also required for the individual.
- The Executive Director must be a highly diplomatic negotiator and consensus-builder amongst diverse groups of stakeholders.
- This individual should be respected as an inclusive and empathetic leader who will bring a strong analytical, problem solving and financial management acumen to the position.
Full details on the terms of reference can be downloaded from the website of the Cultural Development Foundation: www.cdfstlucia.org
Applications, Curriculum Vitae and two references should be:
i) sent by mail, to the following address:
ATTN: The Chairman Cultural Development Foundation P.O. Box CP 5405 Barnard Hill, Castries
ii) Delivered to the office of the CDF at Barnard Hill, Castries.
All applications should be in sealed envelopes marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and must arrive at the office of CDF no later on Friday, June 29th, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.