TITLE: IT Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Information Technology Manager
LOCATION: Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
TYPE: Full Time
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for providing assistance to end-users who are experiencing any difficulty with the use of IT software and hardware. This individual will be the first point of contact for all IT issues in St. Lucia in addition to supporting our IT department in Trinidad. The incumbent will coordinate with software and hardware vendors on all service requests, scheduled maintenance upgrades and new installations.
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize all incoming calls, voicemail, e-mail and in-person requests from end-users.
- Create initial tickets and record end-users’ problem information in the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Analyse information about the user’s issue and provide problem resolution.
- Escalate Support issues in a timely manner.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on incidents and time to resolution.
- Analyse and evaluate incident reports and make recommendations to reduce incident rate.
- Orient, train and provide guidance to new and existing end-users on the use of IT software and hardware following appropriate policies and procedures.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot business applications.
- Coordinate with software and hardware vendors on all service requests, scheduled maintenance, upgrades and new installations.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in generating Reports for use by the Business as necessary.
- Develop and maintain technology procedures manual and checklists.
- Provide after-hours support as necessary to the Retail Stores.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- BSc in Computing or other Technology related Degree.
- A minimum of one (1) year work experience in Service Desk Support.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment of change.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and work co-operatively with others in a team based environment.
- Seek ways to improve service delivery.
- Ability to prioritize tasks by importance and deadline.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide feedback and follow through with a task until resolution.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: St. Lucia – IT Coordinator
Call us at +1 868 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
Fax#- +1 868 671-2070